Monday, April 15, 2013

First setup


I feel like my first post should be my ex-setup. I have a different case and cooling system but the rest of the parts are still the same. I changed my cooling setup because a certain expensive product failed on me quickly, but I'll talk about that another day. Here are some pictures of my previous setup. Keep in mind this was the first time I ever attempted building a custom PC.



My cable management job was poor, my style was mediocre, but I still liked it for the short time I had it. I change PC styles like people change clothes so I have a ton of content coming. I'll be posting my personal setup, reviews on the numerous PC products I've used, water loop advice, and whatever else I feel like talking about that is PC related.

No comments:

Post a Comment